1. Restricted Categories: An invigilator will be used for all restricted categories and closed divisions.
2. Pro/Am Scholarships: These are unisex competitions. A minimum of 5 single dance entries (4 for Smooth) must be entered in the same style & level to qualify for each scholarship entered. All Pro/Am Scholarship Prize Money will automatically be awarded to the Amateur.
3. Amateur Events: Syllabus Amateur Couples are restricted to syllabus material. Costumes are ALLOWED except for pre-teens. See the NDCA rulebook for details. There are no restrictions in the Adult Amateur Novice, Pre-Champ or Championship divisions.
4. Entry Deadline: The organizers cannot accept responsibility for accuracy of entries submitted after the deadline date. Any payments made after the deadline must be in the form of cash, cashiers check, money order or credit card. Entries submitted after the deadline may be subject to late entry fees.
5. Cancellations & Refunds: The deadline for cancellation refunds without penalty is two (2) weeks prior to the event. A letter requesting refund of payments must follow cancellations. All refunds will be made 30 days following the event. No refunds will be made if cancellation is made within two (2) weeks of the event. Cancelled entries taken at the event cannot be substituted by another entry. There are no refunds or exchanges on general admission tickets.
6. Top Teacher - To qualify a teacher must submit a minimum of 75 full price entries. All entries must be danced to count toward Top Teacher. All discounted (ie: Junior, etc.) entries will be 1/2 minimum entry credit and points toward Top Teacher awards. Uncontested entries will receive full points. Late entries will count towards the top teacher and top student awards. Amateur Couple entries do NOT count toward top teacher awards.
7. Registration Requirements: All competitors are required to register with the National Dance Council of America (NDCA). Register online atwww.ndca.org